CommuniTrees Partner Program – Lets grow GREEN again in Coal City!
More information about the CommuniTrees Partner Program – click link below
Volunteer assistance available for homeowners in tornado affected area.
SBA and USDA assistance available for homeowners, renters, and small business in tornado affected area. Click on the links below for more information.
USDA Home Repair Loans & Grants
SBA Disaster Assistance
World Renew DRS volunteers conduct community wide surveys to identify the disaster related needs (construction, household, emotional and financial needs) of vulnerable residents who might otherwise fall through the cracks.
Illinois Realtors Relief Foundation (Application must be submitted by October 1, 2015)
Who is eligible?
- Relief assistance is limited to $500 per application
- Assistance can be used for the applicant’s daily needs and employment
- Assistance is need-based and other forms of assistance may be taken into consideration when awarding grants
- All grants made through IRRF are based on availability of funds and applications are reviewed on a first-come, first served basis
Illinois Realtors Relief Foundation Application
The National Association of REALTORS Relief Foundation (Application must be submitted by October 1, 2015)
Who is eligible?
- Relief assistance is limited to $1,500 per applicant
- Assistance can be used for monthly mortgage expense for the primary residence that was damaged by Illinois tornadoes or; the cost of temporary shelter due to displacement from the primary residence resulting from the Illinois tornadoes. (Limited to one month of assistance)
- Recipient must be a full-time resident and U.S. citizen or legally admitted for residence in the United States.
Realtors Relief Foundation Application